Monday, March 9, 2009

Post 2 : blogging assisted language learning

Article

Do you know that writing can be enhanced by writing journals or blogs.

The new age has given us a new way to write our journals. The internet has given us blogs.

I for one like blogging and it's my way to enhance or to improve my writing. It does not only expresses my thoughts but also improves my writing skills.

I advise english learners to try and practice your writing skills. If you're reluctant to post a blog entry, try it out with comments. Like posting comments on my blogs.

Scared that you might write it incorrectly, don't worry we're all learners. We learn by committing mistakes first. Leave a comment on my blogs, and I will correct them.

If you would want me to correct them -- please indicate it in your comment.
I want to make it clear that I am going to correct your comments on my blogs and not your blog entries. I don't have that much time to dwell on it. But if you would want me to be your online tutor, then that would be another story.

If you would want me to be your online tutor, just send me a message.

By : Ainee from Philipine

http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/4360/member_submitted/writing_blogs_can_improve_writing_skills

This is an article written by Ainee from Philipine to anyone who want to learn english with her and as she said, she could give out some of my english services for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment