Thursday, March 12, 2009

continuation of post 2

My points of view

As I said on my first blog, my blog is not for me to share our feelings and thoughs out like a diary, but purposely for assignments. However, I still can share out my opinion or thoughs according to the specific criteria that required in every posting. This time I'll discuss on how blogging can assist language learners to improve and enhance their writing skill. As far as I concern, I think blogging will definitely help me to improve and enhance my writing skill. Why do I say so?

First of all, if we say we are blogging, that means we are writing. If we blog very often, we write a lot! This might become a good habit to write regularly. In my case, I blog every week now for assignment and therefore I write a lot. Writing blog had become my habit and force me to write regularly. Finally, it improves my writing skill.

One of the best things about blogging is that it provides the tool that allows others to comment or give feedback on your writing. You’ll know when your writing is good because you’ll get positive responses. Negative feedback will help you to know your problems so that you can improve on it.

I found that having blogging also forces us to read other blogs. After I had added my friends to my blogroll, I was 'forced' to read their blogs to have a look on how they have done with their blogs. Besides that, I also need to find some informations about the things that I don't really understand from their blogs. When I'm not agree with them, I'll leave a comment to them. This also force me to read and write.

The best way to get better at anything is to practice. Writing frequently for your blog means your writing will improve both as you react to feedback, and as you learn how to make effective sentences and choose perfect words.

As conclusion, I'm blogging, and I'm making an effort to improve my writing.



Below is the blog url that I enjoy reading.

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/Traveling-Coffee-Addict/


This blog contain many interesting pictures of many different places on western countries like Italy, UK, and France. These are the countries I had never been there and wish to travel to. The blogger Kelli shares her experiences being there and posts up a lot of related pictures. I enjoyed reading her articles and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment