Friday, April 3, 2009

Posting 6 - BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE

Age: 21

Tutorial Group: 2

Lecturer: Dr. Hajjah Zaini Amir


1. Do you enjoy blogging? If Yes or No please explain why.

Yes, because I learned a lot through blogging. I read a lot and write a lot, therefore, my writing skill enhanced. For me, blogging is actually an interesting work. I tried hard to make my blog as interesting as possible. I inserted a lot of audios, videos and pictures. I enjoyed it.

2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?

Based on my experience, blogging is for assignments purposes. However, it benefits me also. At first, blogging forces me to read a lot articles and others’ blogs. Then, it forces me to write a lot. In my case, I blog every week now for assignments and therefore I write regularly and this make me to be a regularly writer. This improved my writing skill and this is the most benefit that I found based on my experience.

3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog? If Yes please explain on what aspect.

Yes. I would like to learn more on how to make my blog as interesting as possible and make my blog as useful for the public as possible.

4. Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog? If Yes please list which topic.

No. Because all my postings are for assignments purposes, so they are a bit dull for me.

5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you.

- Share our feelings and thoughs out like a diary.
- Forces us to read a lot.
- Forces us to write regularly.
- Improvre our writing skill as we write a lot.
- Allows others to comment or give feedback on your writing.

6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging.


- Plagiarism of other articles in net may happen.
- Some of the information in blog may not true and will mislead the us.
- The blogger need to keep their blog always updated, this is a tough work.
- It’s is easy to create a blog but is hard to maintain it.
- Some of the bloggers may raise up sensitive issues especially in political areas that may influence the readers.


7. Will you continue blogging after the course? If Yes or No please explain why.

Yes. As I mentioned above, blogging benefits me a lot. I will most probably create a new blog to share my feelings and thoughs out like a diary. This time, is not for assignments purposes.

8. Do you think that blogging improve your writing?

Absolutely yes. At first, blogging forces me to read a lot articles and others’ blogs. Then, it forces me to write a lot. These practices improve my writing skill.

9. Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?

Yes. It will definitely benefit them in language learning purposes. My suggestion is that the topics in blogging activity can be more interesting or can be related to students, so that they won’t feel dull of the assignments’ topics.

10. Will you recommend your friend to blog?

Yes. I will share the good things.

11. Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog?

Yes. I will show him/her on how to create a blog and the basic techniques on how to make his/her blog as interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment